We would like to reassure you that when you book with us, every care has been taken to minimise risk.
We have studied the guidance issues by the Government and completed a risk assessment. We have made changes to both our cleaning protocol and the property to minimise
This includes the following
- Made our cleaning and sanitising more stringent and carefully selected the correct cleaning products
- Have contactless check-in using key safes
- Installed hand sanitiser points at the entrances to the properties
- Removed all items from the properties which we cannot practicably clean and are not essential such as books and games
- Minimised the crockery, cutlery, glasses and utensils in the kitchen to allow for cleaning between bookings.
- Ask guests to remove bedding and towels and place in bags provided to allow for a 72-hr quarantine prior to washing
- Use face masks and gloves whilst cleaning or dealing with maintenance issues during your stay.
In addition, in the event
- that your booking cannot go ahead due to a government issued lockdown
- that you are required to self-isolate when you should have been staying with us
We will carry forward any monies paid to a future booking without penalty.